The correction relates to not including reference to the EU Market Abuse Regulation in the previous press release and is now included in this press release.
Revenue and results on plan, strong order backlog growth
· Order Intake amounted to 16.8 MSEK (18.4) and order Backlog increased to 40.8 MSEK (31.7)
· Net Sales amounted to 12.6 MSEK (12.4)
· Adjusted EBITDA amounted to -27.7 MSEK (-20.9)
· One-off expenses of -26.2 MSEK, refer to written down goodwill of 22.1 MSEK and 4.1 MSEK relate to the reverse takeover
· Earnings per share was negative -2.7