· Revenue increased by 25.9% to €202.9m (€161.1m). Organic revenue grew by 14.2%.
· Operating profit amounted to €10.1m (€7.5m), representing an operating margin of 5.0% (4.7%).
· Net profit amounted to €4.9m (€5.5m), which represents a net profit margin of 2.4% (3.4%).
· EBITDA increased by 28.8% to €27.3m (€21.2m), corresponding to an EBITDA margin of 13.5% (13.2%), impacted by €1.6m (€0.2m) merger and acquisition related costs expensed.
· EBITDAaL increased by 32.6% to €17.5m (€13.2m), corresponding to an EBITDAaL margin of 8.6% (8.2%).
· Cash flow from
Source: Interim report April–June 2019