How does the idea of registering with a pay by phone casino sound to you? Would you like to play casino games on a ‘deposit and pay later’ scheme? The recent past has seen the emergence of more casinos that host more innovative deposit methods.
In their chase for more versatile payment options, most casinos have turned to methods where gamers charge their casino deposits to their phone bill and deal with the bills later. Both established and relatively new online casinos have turned to the pay by phone methods primarily due to their speedy transaction processing and convenience.
But how do these pay with phone casinos work and what are the benefits of registering with casinos you can pay with phone bill? Most importantly, what are some of the most reliable pay by phone bill casinos?
Also check out for best paypal casinos 2019.
How does a pay by phone bill casino UK work?
In any pay by phone model around the world, your postpaid phone service provider advances you credit to pay for digital goods and services. The phone company then bills you the credit advanced and your normal phone service bill as a single payment at the end of the month. To pay for goods and services online by phone, you only need to find digital products and services providers that collaborates with your phone company.
The case is no different with online casinos. Simply decide on which casino that accept pay by phone bill you want to register with. Then complete the registration process and head over to the deposits/withdrawals section. Among the different payment processing methods listed here, chose ‘pay by phone.’ Proceed to key in your phone number and decide on the amount you wish to deposit. Your phone service provider will send you a text confirmation that the cash has been debited to your casino account.
Criteria used to rank the best pay by phone casinos:
- Transaction processing speed
- Consumer experience
- Availability in different countries
- Number of games
- Number of pay with phone partners
- Other payments processing services supported
- Bonuses and promotions
- Registration and regulation
Best pay by phone casinos in 2019:
1. Conquestador casino – Best overall (200% up to $1,500 deposit bonus + 200 Free spins)
Conquestador launched in 2018 and already comes off as one the best pay by phone casinos currently available. It stands out because of its attractive bonus offers, excellent customer support service, and such other promotions as daily tournaments and cashback on losses.
Upon registering with Conquestador, you will automatically qualify for a 200% deposit bonus of up to £1,500 plus 200 free spins. The pay with phone casino will also treat you to a no deposit bonus of 20 free spins. In addition to this, you qualify for seasonal challenges like the ongoing £20,000 Halloween tournaments as well as a 10% cashback on the previous month’s losses.
Conquestador further maintains a knowledgeable and responsive customer support team that is available via live chat or email. Here, you will also have access to over 1000 games that cut across slots, video poker, tables, roulette, blackjack, and live casino games. Note however that Conquestador has its focus set on the British market given that it only has the UK gambling commission license and GBP as its primary currency.
- Maintains relatively low minimum deposit and withdrawal limits at £10 and £10 respectively as well as an attractive £50,000 maximum withdrawal limit
- Presents you with highly attractive deposit and no-deposit bonuses
- It maintains a highly supportive customer support team
- There is a maximum £30 limit for daily pay by phone limits in the UK
- The pay with phone casinos don’t have by-phone withdrawal option
2. Sloty casino – best for customer support (200% up to £1,500 deposit bonus + 300 Free Spins)
In addition to being one of the casinos you can pay by phone, Sloty makes it here because they also have an amazing customer support service and equally attractive bonuses. Unlike most other pay by phone casinos online whose support team takes centuries to respond and address customer queries, Sloty has an elaborate response system.
It starts with a comprehensive FAQ page that addresses all general queries about the casino. Personalized issues relating to your interaction with the pay by phone bill casino are handled by a dedicated and responsive customer support team that is available 24/7 via live chat, telephone, and email.
Your first deposit will also be matched 100% up to £300 with an additional 300 free spins. Your second deposit will attract a 50% bonus of up to £400 while the third and fourth attract a 25% bonus of up to £400. In addition to these, gamers seeking to participate in the live casino will receive 100% up to £100 as a welcome offer. Note that Sloty further maintains a VIP program for high roller casino gamers where high volume depositors are treated to customized bonus offers and relatively lower house edges.
- You can play Sloty on both the desktop PC and mobile phone
- Games hosted on the platform are vetted by independent audits to be provably fair
- Boasts of speedy withdrawal processing of up to 2 hours
- Presents gamers with as much as 1300 casino games
- This pay by phone casino service for Sloty isn’t available in most countries
3. Genesis casino – Best for huge bonuses (100% up to $1,000 + 300 Free Spins)
Genesis Casino is one of the best new online casino and an adopter of the pay by phone casino model. But it makes it here because we are attracted to the huge bonuses the casino has been treating its clients to. The first four deposits will, for instance, be treated to up to 200% bonus and as much as 300 free spins.
There also is the 100% live casino welcome bonus up to $100. And every Tuesday, gamers get a 10% cashback bonus. You also stand a chance to win free spins every Monday and several other bonuses throughout the week.
We especially like the fact that Genesis Casino presents you with one of the widest range of casino games – over 2000. These touch on Video poker, slots, tables, roulette, blackjack, and progressive live casino games provided by some of the leading casino game providers. Note that Genesis casino is registered in Malta and the United Kingdom. Plus it also maintains a highly knowledgeable and responsive customer support team available via live chat, email, and phone 24/7.
- Genesis conducts regular independent audits to ensure their games are provably fair
- Can be played on both the desktop PC and mobile
- Genesis casino’s client data is highly secured with a 128-bit encryption
- Their live chat service isn’t available 24/7
- The pay by phone service isn’t available in several countries
4. Casiplay casino – Best for reliability (300% bonus up to £850 + 100 Free Spins)
Casiplay is yet another relatively new pay by phone casino that is owned and operated by Aspire Global company. Despite being a new entrant into the online casino scene, the casino has pursued several paths aimed at boosting its reputation and echo its reliability in the pay by phone casino niche. It started by seeking registration and abiding by regulations of the Malta Gambling Authority and the UK Gaming Commission – two most popular casino governing bodies in the world.
In addition to this, it has employed the greatest levels of security and fairness. To this end, Casiplay embraces the 128-bit SSL encryption technology on its website and regularly engages iTech labs to regularly and independently vet the fairness and randomness of their games.
We also liked their bonuses and promotions that include a 300% bonus of up to £800 split across the first four deposits and an additional 100 free spins. Not to mention that Casiplay presents you with over 500 mobile casino games you can pay by phone bill. And these touch on tables, slots, blackjack, roulette, video poker, and live casino games.
- Maintains a knowledgeable customer support team 7-days/week
- Maintains relatively low minimum deposit and withdrawal limits – at £20 and open withdrawal limit
- Casiplay pay with phone casino is also accessible via a mobile
- The live chat option isn’t available throughout 24-hours/day and email response is often sluggish
- The pay by phone casino option by Casiplay is only available in a limited number of countries
5. Dunder casino – Best for the widest range of casino games (100% bonus up to £100 + 120Free Spins)
Started in 2016, Dunder features on our list of the most reliable pay by phone casinos for two reasons. First, it hosts one of the widest range of casino games and secondly, it hosts one of the most intuitive websites we have ever come across. Here, you get to play close to 2000 games – most of which are instant play – provided by 20O+ of the most popular casino game developers in the industry.
These are grouped into table games, slots, video poker, jackpots, roulettes, and Live casino games. More importantly. These are presented in a highly intuitive platform that allows searching for different games based on the game type, game developer, or the name of the game.
To get you started, Dunder offers new casino members with a pay by phone no deposit bonus of 20 free spins. The first deposit will also attract a 100% bonus up to £100 plus 100 free spins. Other bonuses and promotions on Dunder include a 50 bonus spins two days after first deposit and weekly cashback and free spins for different members based on their gaming activity. The trendy casino is also available on both the non-downloadable versions of the web-gamer and mobile trader.
- Dunder is one of the few pay by phone bill casinos that include a live dealer options
- Games and proven fair play by independent audits
- Dunder casino is regulated in both Malta and the United Kingdom
- The customer support live chat isn’t available 24/7 plus they don’t offer phone support
- One may consider the wagering requirement of 60x the bonus advanced quite punitive
6. Jackpot City – Best for the most intuitive user interface (400% bonus up to $1,600)
Jackpot City, another pay by phone casino, won’t draw you in with irresistible free spins – because they don’t have any. It will draw you in with their highly intuitive lobby. Dare we say that it probably is the most versatile platform you will come across today given its mobile-friendliness and ability to adapt to the different mobile and computer operating systems like Mac and Windows.
In addition to the intuitive lobby is the unmatched 400% deposit bonus of up to $1,600. Upon registering with the pay by phone casino, your first four deposits into the platform through the phone bill or otherwise will attract a 100% deposit bonus up to $400.
Apart from the lobby and attractive bonus, we also like the fact that Jackpot City presents you with 1000+ casino games to choose from.These are drawn from some of the most popular game developers and include slots, tables, video poker, Blackjack, Roulette, and several progressive jackpots.
- Jackpot City has an eCOGRA approval to signify the fairness of its games and swift payments
- The casino’s customer support is readily available via live chat 24/7
- Jackpot city presents you with a variety of fast withdrawal methods
- Jackpot city’s pay with phone casino feature isn’t open to US clients
- One may consider their wagering requirement of 50x the bonus quite exploitative
7. Casumo casino – Best for the mobile app-based casino (100% up to £300 + 30 Free Spins)
Casumo casino also makes it to our list of the best pay by phone casinos because of their superior standalone app that is specially designed for mobile gamers. The reason behind the development of the app and not just a mobile-friendly lobby is – according to casumo – premised on the fact that like most other things, casinos are going mobile.
But we found more than the mobile app to like about Casumo. For starters, you will like their bonus and promotions. These include a pay with phone casino no deposit bonus of 20 free spins and a 100% deposit bonus of up to €300 on the first deposit.
The pay with casino UK will also present you with 2000+ games that include slots, tables, jackpots, and live games. And you also get to be awarded loyalty points for every spin you make, and these can then be redeemed for free spins, deposit bonus, or bonus money. More importantly, you get access to some of the fastest payment processing service providers at no additional costs.
- The casino doesn’t charge deposit or withdrawal processing fees
- Casumo casino app is highly intuitive and easy to use
- We consider the wagering requirement of 30x bonus relatively competitive
- The minimum deposit limit is a low €20 with no maximum withdrawal limit
- The customer support doesn’t offer phone support
- The Casumo pay by phone casino feature isn’t open to US clients
What to look for in the best pay by phone casino?
I. Partners with an accessible pay by phone casino service provider:
Only go for a pay by phone casino service provider that collaborates with your local phone companies. For instance, if you reside in the UK, you are better off registering with an online casino that has BOKU as its pay by phone pay processor.
II. Adequately registered and regulated:
Before registering with any casino you can pay by phone bill, first check their registration and regulation status. Check if they are registered and regulated by UKGC, MGA or any other gambling regulatory agency. Additionally, check if they have an independent auditor like iTech labs or TST that vet the fairness and randomness of their games.
III. Offers non-discriminatory bonus of pay with phone casino deposits:
The pay by phone casino service won’t be charged to your phone bill, rather the casino shoulders the payment processing fee. Some will – on this basis – refuse to award bonuses and promotions to clients who deposit via the pay by phone feature. Avoid such casinos.
What are the pros and cons of pay by phone casinos?
- Payment processing is almost instantaneous unlike bank processes that take days
- Highly secure as it doesn’t involve sending sharing your personal information like bank details with third parties
- Highly convenient as it allows you to play on credit and consolidate your casino and phone services expenses into a single payment
- Readily available as the i-Gaming world isn’t short of casinos that accept pay by phone bill
- Allows you to deposit anonymously as you don’t need to first verify your identity before initiating a pay by phone transaction
- Most effective alternative for individuals without access to traditional financial services like credit cards or bank accounts
- In the UK most pay with phone casinos maintain relatively low maximum daily deposit limits – 30
- Some jurisdictions like the US restrict pay by phone companies from processing casino payments
- Most pay with phone service providers don’t process casino withdrawals and you will have to withdraw via banks and e-wallets that require client verification
The pay by phone casino feature brings a revolution to the online casino industry. It is making it possible for casual gamers to load cash into their casino accounts instantly and in a more convenient manner. But when looking for pay by phone casino, you need to look at more than just the speed and convenience offered by these payment processors. Consider such factors as whether they collaborate with your local phone company, the maximum top-up limits, whether they are registered by credible gambling regulatory agencies, and the fairness and randomness of the games provided on their platform.
What is a pay-by-phone casino?
Pay by phone or pay by phone bill casino refers to a gaming platform that allows members to deposit cash through their phone companies.
How do I deposit cash to a casino via my phone bill?
You first need to confirm if your phone company collaborates with your preferred casino. You can tell this by checking if they partner with such pay by phone processors like BOKU or by contacting your casino. Then head to the casino’s deposit and withdrawals section and choose “pay by phone” as your preferred payment method.
Can I withdraw to my mobile phone from a casino?
No. Most of these pay by phone cash processors don’t allow for a reverse transaction like withdrawing casino winnings through your phone.
How much does it cost to deposit cash to the casino through phone credit?
Zero fees. You will not be charged to deposit cash into a casino via phone company. The partnership between your casino and pay by phone service provider dictates that the casino shoulders the payment processing fees.
Who can use the pay by phone casino feature?
Virtually anyone with a valid phone number and a casino account with a gambling company that accepts payments via phone can use the pay with phone feature. This is, however, not possible for United States residents where the pay by phone companies are barred from processing gambling transactions.
Is the pay by phone bill casino feature available to prepaid clients?
Yes, the pay by phone casino feature is available to prepaid phone users. The only difference is that while postpaid clients wait for the end of the month for the bill, prepaid customers must have enough credit balance to fund the transaction. Insufficient credit balance results in a failed transaction.
How long does it take to process the pay by phone casino transaction?
Most pay by phone casino transactions are near-instant. You will receive a text message confirming the transaction as soon as you complete the pay by phone action.